Tuesday, June 7, 2011

To Recap or Not to Recap

So, I've been playing around with the idea of recapping dramas for the last couple of days. I want to do it, but it's such a huge endeavor that I don't know how successful I'd be at it.

And additionally, I can't decide which drama to start with. Do I want to recap something I've watched in the past? Or do I want to recap something I haven't watched? Or, even, do I want to recap a currently-airing show?

Whatever I decide (probably by the end of today), I'll edit into this post.

Edit: A bit late, but I've decided I won't start any recaps right now. My first will be Heartstrings (MBC, starring Park Shin-hye and Jung Yong-hwa from You're Beautiful) which starts on June 29th. Hopefully, that won't be too massive of an undertaking considering I start my third and last class of the summer the following week. Regardless, I'll give it a shot since no one's reading the blog yet, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment