Sunday, March 10, 2013

Hi, again...


Hello, my lovely (probably nonexistent at this point) readers. It's probably become apparent to you by now that when school starts, I go AWOL. Lucky for you, I'm currently a month and a half (give or take a few days) away from graduating college, so I'll be able to come back to the drama world permanently very soon!

My drama queue grows longer and longer each day as I miss more and more time in Dramaland, so my workload will be piled sky high when I get back. I've been keeping up with the happenings peripherally while I've been gone, and I'm sad to hear about the Park Shi-hoo rape scandal, as well as all the Dramafever vs. Dramabeans drama going on of late.

I vaguely recall that my last post back in January or so was meant to be about how excited I was that Mizushima Hiro was coming back to the world of drama, but I never did get around to posting that. I also finished Assorted Gems in the interim, and have a few mini-recaps and a review to post when I get back.

So, I wanted to pop in to say never fear, lovelies! Don't count me out just yet. I'll be back towards the beginning of May, I think, though I might post some stuff before that if I get a chance. Don't be too angry! (And yes, if you're wondering, the picture of Seo In-gook is there as a distractor.)

-Adverseffects

2 comments:

  1. Tsk tsk.. forever disappearing.

    Congrats on being almost done with college though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm totally dreading graduation, though, haha. :/

      Delete