Sunday, July 17, 2011


As a result of some major computer/internet issues, I'm really behind on all my posts and drama watching. So, I've come to some decisions...

1. I WON'T be continuing my Heartstrings recaps. I don't like the show enough to recap the rest of it and I'm really behind anyway. It's better to drop them now rather than trying to catch up. I may do a mid-way report card-type review and a post on afterthoughts, but we'll see.

2. I WILL be continuing mini-recaps for Spy Myung-wol. As soon as I can iron out my computer issues today, I'll post the mini for Episode 2.

3. I WILL be continuing my recaps for Secret Garden and My Girl. I'm working on those as we speak, since I can watch episodes on my phone without wanting to kill myself.

4. I'm also going to do a couple of old show reviews and movie reviews, when I can get around to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment