Thursday, July 7, 2011

Hooray for Love: New and Old Stills


MBC's new weekend drama Hooray for Love, which got off to a bad production start (two of the leads dropped out due to various reasons) is finally underway, filming-wise.

The drama stars Lee Bo-young as a divorced woman in her 30s, Jin Yi-han as her loser ex-husband, and Lee Tae-sung as her new love.

Jae Hee had originally been slated to play the role now taken by Lee Tae-sung, and it makes me so upset that he had to drop out. Still, I enjoyed watched LTS in Playful Kiss, so it's not much of a loss.

From the gorgeous pictures below, the show looks like it will be able to pull off the funny, but I'm not sure how much I'll enjoy the love triangle between the older three.

Hooray for Love premieres next week, on July 16th, following the end of Can You Hear My Heart?

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

[Picture creds to HanCinema]

No comments:

Post a Comment