Saturday, July 23, 2011

Honey, I'm Homeeee

I'm back! (I hope!) I'm getting my computer fixed at my university tomorrow, so I'll be back to full online and blogging capability after that, assuming they solve whatever issue is making my laptop bug out. Currently, I'm using my dad's laptop, which is a bit old. Upcoming posts, after the fix, are listed below:

1. Spy Myung-wol: Episodes 3-4 mini-recaps
2. The Princess's Man: First impressions
3. Harry Potter books and movies reviews
4. Secret Garden: Episode 2
5. Scent of a Woman: Episodes 1-2
6. Catching up on news and previews

I have a lot of work ahead of me and, in addition to my computer situation, I'm also in the middle of moving into a new apartment and getting ready for final exams, so the next couple of weeks are going to be hectic, at the very least. If anyone is reading, I appreciate your patience! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment