Thursday, June 23, 2011

Heartstrings: New Trailer


Ah, I just can't seem to get enough. I'm so in love with this show already and it hasn't even started. It'll be good to see Park Shin-hye in a less-meek role (I haven't seen Goong S, but I hear she played a Queen B?) opposite a much-needfully snarky Jung Yong-hwa... though my skeptical mind is still not 100% convinced of his improved acting skills. We shall see come next week.

I'm particularly excited about the second couple, teachers played by Song Chang-ui and So Yi-hyun. The last (and only) role I've seen of Song's was in the uber angsty 2005 drama Wedding and all I remember is how much I wished he'd have had a bigger role. He's become a bigger-name actor since that small part (or so I hear), and I've got a bit of a fangirl crush, which makes the wait even more unbearable.

Anyway, enjoy the trailer! :)


[Sources and photo creds: kurobukubota blog and YouTube]

No comments:

Post a Comment