Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Aishwarya Rai Bachchan is Preggo According to Dad-in-Law


 In all the Kdrama/Kpop chaos, I've neglected the motherland. But I've vowed to come back with a vengeance and what should be the first big news story to pop my Bollywood cherry? That's right. Aish's eggo is preggo, according to her famous father-in-law, Amitabh Bachchan.

Big B Tweeted the news, saying, "NEWS NEWS NEWS !! I AM GOING TO BECOME A GRANDFATHER .. AISHWARYA EXPECTING .. SO HAPPY AND THRILLED !!!"

The actress, 37, married her husband, Abhishek Bachchan, 35, in 2007. This will be the couple's first child.

Aishwarya Rai's spokesperson did indeed confirm the news after papa Bachchan spilled the beans.

I'm thrilled for the couple! They'll make beautiful babies, I'm sure.

[Source and photo creds: BollySpice, IMDB, 6abc.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment