Sunday, September 22, 2013

Nosebleeds, coffee, and logic games, oh my!


This post was meant to be posted agessss ago, but I never got around to putting it together, so it ended up as a note in the sidebar (which... I don't know that anyone reads those, anyway...).

Regardless!

I'll be gone until October 5th because of the dreaded soul-killing beast known as the LSAT, i.e. the Law School Admission Test. I haven't studied NEARLY as much as I should have, but with work and yah know, life, the motivation factor has been hard to maintain.

Wish me luck. Let's hope I make it out with my sanity still mostly intact.

I'll be back by the 6th or 7th, depending on whether the test actually kills me or not.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck! Hope you make it with all your sanity, back to us in the drama world. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, thank you, darling! At this point I'm just ready to be done!

      Delete