Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Protect the Boss: Teaser Trailer


Okay, so yesterday I posted about my closet giddiness for this upcoming drama, Protect the Boss. That was before I saw this teaser trailer over at Koala's Playground. If you weren't convinced of why this show should be awesome, aren't you convinced now?

Check out the video, and gush with me please. How much will I love the lameness of Ji Sung's character? A whole heck of a lot. I'm a total sucker for black-sheep-of-the-family heroes, and even more so for kick-ass heroines.

If this doesn't live up to expectations, it will be my personal disappointment of the summer (we'll just overlook the Heartstrings face-plant, yes?).

Protect the Boss stars Choi Kang-hee alongside Ji Sung, and Jaejoong will be playing the golden son, perfect businessman. To round out the love square, we have Wang Ji-hye to play a proficient lawyer.

Protect the Boss opens on SBS on August 3rd.


[Source creds to Koala's Playground, video creds to YouTube and photo creds to HanCinema]

No comments:

Post a Comment